- Do not submit it to multiple persons.
- Submit only 1 per PM. If more than 1 is included, they will be rejected.
- Be patient with your submittal, it may take several days for us to discuss the tutorial, particularly if it's lengthy
Tutorials on PHP, databases and other aspects of web development. Before posting a question, check in here to see whether there's a tutorial that covers your problem.
Moderator: General Moderators
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Neighborhood Spidermoddy
- Posts: 31559
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:24 pm
- Location: Bothell, Washington, USA
After some discussion previously about Tutorials, my fellow Mod's and I have chosen to lock this forum to the creation of new tutorials by anyone. If you want to post a tutorial, PM a mod with it, (s)he will bring it over to our commitee for approval. There is no need to follow up with him/her as to the status. We will get in contact with you once we have reviewed it.